Delta Breez Signature 110 CFM Dual Speed - SIG110D
The Delta Breez SIG110D is a low noise ceiling mount ventilating fan rated for continuous running. This fan has been awarded ENERGY STAR® Most Effi cient 2013. It is HVI, UL and cUL certifi ed, and can be used to comply with ASHRAE 62.2 (local and whole building continuous and intermittent operation), CA Title 24, and CALGreen requirements.
- Power rating of 120 volts/60Hz
- DC Brushless motor engineered to run continuously.
- Motor equipped with thermal cutoff fuse.
- Removable permanently lubricated plug-in motor.
- Galvanized steel body.
- Detachable 4" diameter metal duct adapter.
- Built in backdraft damper.
- Easy installation with expandable extension bracket.
- Attractive design using ABS material.
- Attaches directly to housing with torsion springs.
- Green and amber LED indicator lights to show continuous low speed and full speed modes
- Adjustable low speed airfl ow and delay time
- For ceiling mount only, air ow of 110 CFM (±10%), and <0 3=" sones=" at=" 0=" 1=" static=" pressure=">0>
- Power consumption approximately 12.7 Watts with an e fficiency rating approximately 8.7 CFM/Watt at 0.1" static pressure
- UL and cUL listed for tub/shower enclosure when used with GFCI-protected branch circuit wiring
DC Motor Technology
- Allows fan to operate in full speed mode or continuous low speed mode by manual switch
- For continuous low speed mode, the fan runs continuously at a user-preset lower level (0, 40, 80 CFM)
- User-preset delay time positions (0.5, 5, 15, 30, 45, 60)
- Built-in soft start function to increase bearings' life
- Automatically powers off when the impeller is locked abnormally