Delta Breez Signature Exhaust Fan 80 CFM - SIG80
Go green with the new Breez Ventilation Systems from Delta Co - the world's largest supply of DC brushless fans. The highly efficient DC brushless motor is part of the fan's innovative design, which consumes up to 65% less power and operates more quietly than other leading brands.
The Delta Breez SIG80 is a low noise ceiling mount ventilating fan rated for continuous running. Evaluated by Underwriter Laboratories and conforms to both UL and cUL safety standards.
- Power Rating of 110~220volts/50~60Hz.
- DC Brushless motor engineered to run continuously.
- Motor equipped with thermal cuto fuse.
- Permanently lubricated motor.
- Meets or exceeds the requirements set forth by ASHRAE 62.2 for continuous or intermittent running applications.
- Galvanized steel body.
- Detachable 4" diameter duct adapter.
- Built in backdraft damper.
- Easy installation.
- Attractive design using ABS material.
- Attaches directly to housing with torsion springs.
- For ceiling mount only, air ow of 80 CFM (±10%) and <0.3 sones at 0.1" static pressure
- Power consumption approximately 7.2 Watts with an e ciency rating approximately 11.0 CFM/Watt at 0.1" static pressure.
- Duct diameter no less than 4".
- UL and cUL listed for tub/shower enclosure when used with GFCI branch circuit wiring.
- DC Motor Technology
- Built in soft start function to increase bearings life.
- Automatically powers OFF when impeller is locked abnormally.