Delta BreezSmart 130 CFM Fan with Humidity Sensor - SMT130H
The Delta Breez SMT130H is a low noise ceiling mount ventilating fan rated for continuous running. This fan has been awarded ENERGY STAR® Most E fficient in 2013. It is certifi ed by the Home Ventilating Institute (HVI), ASHRAE 62.2 (continuous and intermittent operation) and CA Title 24 compliant, and is evaluated by Underwriter Laboratories, conforming to both UL and cUL safety standards.
- Power rating of 120 volts/60Hz
- DC Brushless motor engineered to run continuously.
- Motor equipped with thermal cutoff fuse.
- Removable permanently lubricated motor.
- Galvanized steel body.
- Detachable 6" diameter metal duct adapter.
- Built in backdraft damper.
- Easy installation with expandable extension bracket
- Attractive design using ABS material.
- Attaches directly to housing with torsion springs.
- Blue and amber LED indicator lights to show humidity control and full speed modes.
- Adjustable humidity set points between ~50% to ~90% RH
- Adjustable low speed airflow
- For ceiling mount only, airfl ow of 130CFM (±10%), and <0.3 sones at 0.1" static pressure
- Power consumption approximately 11.6 Watts with an effi ciency rating approximately 11.2 CFM/Watt at 0.1" static pressure.
- UL and cUL listed for tub/shower enclosure when used with GFCI-protected branch circuit wiring
DC Motor Technology
- Allows fan to operate in full speed mode or humidity control mode by manual switch.
- For humidity control mode, when humidity is above the user-adjustable set-point, fan runs at full speed (130 CFM). When humidity is below the set-point, the fan runs continuously at a user-preset lower level (0, 50, 70, 90 CFM)
- Built-in soft start function to increase bearings life.
- Automatically powers OFF when impeller is locked abnormally.