Delta BreezSmart 130 CFM Fan with Motion Sensor - SMT130M
The Delta Breez SMT130M is a low noise ceiling mount ventilating fan rated for continuous running. This fan has been awarded ENERGY STAR® Most E fficient in 2013. It is certifi ed by the Home Ventilating Institute (HVI), ASHRAE 62.2 (continuous and intermittent operation) and CA Title 24 compliant, and is evaluated by Underwriter Laboratories, conforming to both UL and cUL safety standards.
- Power rating of 120 volts/60Hz
- DC Brushless motor engineered to run continuously.
- Motor equipped with thermal cutoff fuse.
- Removable permanently lubricated plug-in motor.
- Galvanized steel body.
- Detachable 6" diameter metal duct adapter.
- Built in backdraft damper.
- Easy installation with expandable extension bracket
- Attractive design using ABS material.
- Attaches directly to housing with torsion springs.
- Green and amber LED indicator lights to show continuous low speed and full speed modes.
- For ceiling mount only, airfl ow of 130CFM (±10%), and <0 3=" sones=" at=" 0=" 1=" static=" pressure=">0>
- Power consumption approximately 11.6 Watts with an effi ciency rating approximately 11.2 CFM/Watt at 0.1" static pressure.
- UL and cUL listed for tub/shower enclosure when used with GFCI-protected branch circuit wiring
- When motion is detected, fan runs at full speed (130 CFM). When user leaves, fan remains running at full speed until user-preset delay time has passed. Fan runs continuously at a user-preset lower level (0, 50, 70, 90 CFM)
- Adjustable delay time preset positions (0.5, 5, 15, 30, 45, 60 minutes)
DC Motor Technology
- Built-in soft start function to increase bearings life.
- Automatically powers OFF when impeller is locked abnormally.