Dow Enerfoam 24 oz Gun Dispensed Foam - 342092
- Replaces up to 40 quart tubes of traditional adhesive
- Fast curing foam can be trimmed in less than one hour
- Unique mechanical valve spring loaded for reuse
- Won't glue shut after use
- Elastic properties
- Contains no solvents and is compatible with EPS foamboard
- Less mudding labor and fewer nail pops reduce callbacks
- Minimal expansion
EnerFoam is ideal for insulation applications, gaps and crack fi lling, acoustical sealing and as a barrier to pests. Indoor applications include basements and attics fi lling pipe/duct penetrations, plumbing stacks and shafts, wall cracks and attic hatches. Also used on baseboards, window and door frames, electrical outlets, conduit penetrations and air/heating vents. Outdoor applications include siding edges, electric, gas and A/C penetrations, garage ceiling walls, repair insect damage to trees and dryer vents.
Read all instructions and safety information before using any products. Wear gloves, eye protection and work clothes during application.
Surface Preparation: Protect work area with drop cloths or newspapers. Use in a well-ventilated area, with all nearby pilot lights and other sources of ignition shut off.
Storage: When stored at room temperature, can be dispensed in a wide temperature range. Works in outside temperatures of 25°F (-4 - 49°C).