Dow Froth Pak 200 Spray Foam Kit - 346963
Froth-Pak is a professional-use, two component polyurethane spray foam that comes in both portable kits and refillable tanks.
Theoretical Yield (Board Feet)= 200 Board Feet (0.46 m3)
- Simple application, no complicated procedures, professional results
- Dispenses, expands and becomes tack free in seconds
- Cures in 1 minute
Froth-Pak 200 is typically used as a foam insulating sealant to fill cavities, wall and floor penetrations, and is also commonly used to repair spray-applied polyurethane applications. Froth-Pak can be used in either interior or exterior industrial, commercial, institutional and residential settings. If used in an exterior setting, a coating must be applied for UV protection.
NEED A SAFETY KIT?
If you would like to add an optional 3M safety kit to your Froth Pak package, simply select Add 3M Safety Kit from the product options and then Add to Cart. Your selections will be reflected on the check out page.
This 3M Safety Kit Includes:
- 3M Disposable Protective Coverall Safety Work Wear
- 3M Tekk Protection Nitrile Gloves
- 3M Half Facepiece Disposable Respirator Assembly, Organic Vapor/Acid Gas Respiratory Protection , Large - 5303
- 3M Safety Splash Goggle, Clear Anti Fog Lens - 334AF
Read all instructions and safety information (MSDS) before using any products. Foam bonds to skin quickly - wear gloves, eye protection and work clothes during application. Use drop cloths and mask work areas.
Surface Preparation: Surface should be free of oil, grease and excess moisture. For best results, apply in 24°C (75°F) temperature. Froth-Pak can be applied effectively in cold temperatures (above freezing) provided the kit contents are at least 24°C (75°F).
Storage: For best results, the tank contents should be at 24°C (75°F) or warmer.