Dow Great Stuff Pro Window and Door 20oz Straw Foam - 197711
It's easy to form durable, airtight, water-resistant bonds to vinyl, wood and metal frames. This one-component, minimal-expanding, low pressure-build, flexible polyurethane foam is exclusively formulated to air seal the gap between a window or door frame and its rough opening. The foam expands only enough to generate an effective seal. When applied properly, GREAT STUFF PRO Window & Door is proven not to distort or bow window and door frames.
GREAT STUFF PRO Window & Door Insulating Foam Sealant is designed to form a durable, airtight, water-resistant bond to vinyl, wood and metal surfaces. Its foam skin repels and deflects water, which can help reduce the potential for moisture damage in frame openings.
- Proprietary low-pressure formula designed
not to bow bend window and door frames
- Ideal for filling sealing other areas where low-pressure
flexible foam is desirable
- Provides real insulation value which complements energy
efficiency of the window or door.
- Greater insulating value
than chinked fiberglass or caulk
- Soft, pliable foam is forgiving, easier to remove if gap is overfilled
- Cured foam can be stuffed back into the gap without trimming
- Repels/deflects water
- Tack free in 8 minutes; Trims within 1 hour
- Flexible foam permits expansion and contraction
- Paintable, sandable and stainable
- Yellow colored foam
- Cures flexible
- Conforms to ASTM & AAMA standards
- Expands to take the shape of cracks and voids, helping stop drafts
- Reduces pathways where insects can enter
- Is tack-free in 5-10 minutes, trims within 1 hour, fully cured in 12 hours
GREAT STUFF PRO Window & Door Insulating Foam Sealant is available in gun- and straw-applied versions.
GREAT STUFF PRO Window & Door should be applied at temperatures between 40°F and 100°F (4°C and 38°C) at relative humidity > 20 percent. Surface where applied should be free of dust, grease, oil, wax and release agents. Damp surfaces will not impair the bond.