Takagi 120,000 BTU Natural Gas Indoor Condensing Ultra-Low Nox Water Heaters - T-H3M-IN-N
The T-H3M is a high efficient, condensing tankless water heater perfect for residential applications. With gas inputs of 120,000 BTU, the T-H3M can produce enough hot water for two bathrooms in warmer climates or 1.5 baths in colder climates.
- ENERGY STAR qualified
- 15-year limited heat exchanger, 5 yrs limited parts Residential use
- Energy Factor of 0.93 for Natural Gas
- Maximum flow rate of 6.6 GPM at 35°F temperature rise (4.3 GPM at 70°F rise)
- Primary heat exchanger utilizes HRS35 commercial-grade copper alloy for 25 times better heat transfer than stainless steel
- Secondary heat exchanger utilizes 316L stainless steel for better corrosion resistance
- Complies with Ultra-Low NOx regulations of less than 14 ng/J ( <20ppm>20ppm>
- Integrated controls and power cord as standard features
- Venting with Schedule 40 PVC, CPVC, PP, Category III stainless steel
- Safety features include freeze, overheat, surge protection, and troubleshooting diagnostic codes
The T-H3M is a new breed of tankless for smaller spaces. This model also uses existing 1/2" gas supply lines and inexpensive PVC venting to lower installation costs. Number of showers this unit can handle, depending on ground water temperature.