Takagi 160,000 BTU Natural Gas Outdoor Condensing Ultra-Low Nox Water Heaters - T-H3J-OS-NG
The T-H3J supplies hot water to domestic hot water systems (directly or indirectly) which can be used with storage tanks, recirculation systems, hydronic heating systems, radiant floor systems, and/or domestic & heating applications.
The T-H3J is a high efficient, condensing tankless water heater perfect for residential applications. With gas inputs of 160,000 BTU, the T-H3J can produce enough hot water for two bathrooms in warmer climates or 1.5 baths in colder climates.
- ENERGY STAR qualified
- 15-year limited heat exchanger, 5 yrs limited parts Residential use
- Energy Factor of 0.95 for Liquid Propane
- Maximum flow rate of 6.6 GPM at 35°F temperature rise (4.3 GPM at 70°F rise)
- Primary heat exchanger utilizes HRS35 commercial-grade copper alloy for 25 times better heat transfer than stainless steel
- Secondary heat exchanger utilizes 316L stainless steel for better corrosion resistance
- Complies with Ultra-Low NOx regulations of less than 14 ng/J (
- Integrated controls and power cord as standard features
- Venting with Schedule 40 PVC, CPVC, PP, Category III stainless steel
- Safety features include freeze, overheat, surge protection, and troubleshooting diagnostic codes
Number of showers this unit can handle, depending on ground water temperature.
The T-H3J is well suited for residential/ commercial applications such as small restaurants and beauty salons. Complies with Ultra-Low NOx regulations. Utilizing HRS35 copper alloy for the heat exchanger tubing, the T-H3 is also suitable for heavier residential usages such as space heating or domestic recirculation systems. Remote control included as a standard feature. Certified up to 10,100 ft. altitude Number of showers this unit can handle, depending on ground water temperature.