Takagi 180,000 BTU Natural Gas Indoor Condensing Ultra-Low Nox Water Heaters - T-H3S-DV-NG
The T-H3S is a high efficient, condensing, tankless water heater perfect for residential applications. With gas inputs of 180,000 BTU, the T-H3S can produce enough hot water for three bathrooms in warmer climates or two baths in colder climates.
- ENERGY STAR qualified
- 15-year limited heat exchanger, 5 yrs limited parts Residential use
- Energy Factor of 0.95 for Liquid Propane
- Maximum flow rate of 8.0 GPM at 35°F temperature rise (4.9 GPM at 70°F rise)
- Primary heat exchanger utilizes HRS35 commercial-grade copper alloy for 25 times better heat transfer than stainless steel
- Secondary heat exchanger utilizes 316L stainless steel for better corrosion resistance
- Complies with Ultra-Low NOx regulations of less than 14 ng/J ( <20ppm>20ppm>
- Integrated controls and power cord as standard features
- Venting with Schedule 40 PVC, CPVC, PP, Category III stainless steel
- Safety features include freeze, overheat, surge protection, and troubleshooting diagnostic codes
The T-H3S series offers high efficiency Ultra-Low NOx condensing technology allowing for the use of 3" PVC venting and has 0" clearance to combustibles. Utilizing HRS35 copper alloy for the heat exchanger tubing. Remote control included as a standard feature. Indoor models are certified up to 10,100 ft. altitude Number of showers this unit can handle, depending on ground water temperature.