Takagi 380,000 BTU Natural Gas Indoor/Outdoor Non-Condensing Water Heaters - T-M50-NG ASME
The T-M50 is a fully modulating, gas fired, tankless water heater perfect for commercial applications. With gas inputs of 380,000 BTU, the T-M50 can produce enough hot water for six bathrooms in warmer climates. ASME certified.
Thicker heat exchanger drum and utilizes C1220 (heat-resistant) copper for the heat exchanger tubing. Incorporates a dual system for redundancy, providing added assurance that the T-M50 Series will remain operational. Includes an internal pump control port. Easy- Link System capable up to 4 units. Multi-Unit System capable up to 10 units.
- 15-year limited heat exchanger, 5 yrs limited parts Residential use
- 10-year limited heat exchanger, 5 yrs limited parts Commercial use
- Thermal Efficiency of 80.2% for Natural Gas
- Maximum flow rate of 14.5 GPM at 35°F temperature rise (8.7 GPM at 70°F rise)
- Heat exchanger utilizes C1220 commercial-grade copper alloy
- Dual heat exchanger design provides redundancy for added reliability, an industry exclusive
- NSF certified for commercial applications
- Internal pump control port
- Easy-Link up to four units without a Multi-Unit Controller
- Multi-Link up to 10 units with a Multi-Unit Controller
- Venting with Category III stainless steel
- Safety features include freeze, overheat, surge protection, and troubleshooting diagnostic codes
The T-M50 Series, specifically designed for heavy-duty applications, is the largest Takagi tankless heater yet, and the most powerful (14.5 GPM max) in the tankless industry!