Venture Tape Aluminum Tape, 2 in x 150 ft - 3520CW-H883
VentureTape® 3520CW is a 2 mil (50?m) high strength dead soft aluminum foil coated with Venture CW cold weather acrylic pressure sensitive adhesive. The malleable foil applies easily to both fibrous and sheet metal ducts and conforms to irregular surfaces. VentureTape 3520CW excels in demanding temperature and humidity applications and provides superior performance and durability over a wide range of environmental conditions.
Primary Use: Seaming vinyl faced fiberglass insulation in metal buildings and for water heater blanket insulation.
Features & Benefits
- UL723 Listed (5/10 Flame/Smoke Rating), UL file # R10984
- Specifically designed for cold weather conditions
- Cold weather acrylic adhesive performs well over a wide temperature range
- Hand tearable allows for easy installation
- Dimensions: 2 inches x 50 yards
- Shear Strength: 2.2 psi indefinate; Peel Adhesion: 100 oz/inch; Tensile Strength: 34 lbs per inch width
- Low Temperature Application: -35 degrees Fahrenheit (-32 deg. C)
- High Temperature Resistance: 260 degrees Fahrenheit (127 deg. C