Yellow Jacket Accuprobe II Leak Detector - 69354
Low, normal and high sensitivity levels with audible signals to quickly and easily pinpoint leaks.
The Yellow Jacket Accuprobe UV And Accuprobe II Hand-held Leak Detectors detect all HCFC refrigerants such as R-22 and R-124. The ultra-sensitive long life sensor with exclusive Heated Electrochemical Sensor Technology (HES) also detects the more current, difficult-to-detect HFC refrigerants such as R-134a, R-404A, R-407C and R-410A (see page 6 for a more complete chart of detectable refrigerants).
The ACCUPROBE UV also features a 3 LED UV light system that works with 395-415nm wavelength leak tracing dyes. The sleek, ergonomic design of these YELLOW JACKET leak detectors makes them easy to use in close areas and extendable into hard-to-reach areas.
- Advanced digital SmartAlarm leak size indicator (AccuProbe UV)
- Flashing visual alarm indicator at probe end (AccuProbe UV)
- Audio mute button (AccuProbe UV)
- Operates on 4 AA alkaline batteries (AccuProbe UV can also use AC power)
- 3 LED UV light system that works with 395-415nm wavelength leak tracing dyes (AccuProbe UV)
- Microcontroller technology
- Ultra-high sensitivity to detect 0.06 oz (1.7g)/yr.of R-134a and 0.03 oz (0.9g)/yr. of R-22
- Made by Ritchie Engineering in the USA