Yellow Jacket Deluxe Flaring Tool For 1/8" - 3/4" O.D. - 60278
To take the guesswork out of the height, use a flaring tool specifically designed for R-410A, such as the Yellow Jacket Deluxe 45° Flaring Tool (60278). It features a built-in height stop that helps you meet larger R-410A flaring requirements without the guesswork.
- Designed with the new R-410A system requirement in mind
- Self-centering yoke grips without marring or constricting tube
- Automatic tube height gauge for correct tubing height
- Multi-faceted burnishing cone produces a burnished flare seat for a positive seal
- Easy-to-use with four basic steps
- Made by Ritchie Engineering in the USA