Retrotec Blower Doors | 5100 Series
The most popular blower doors for testing houses and small commercial buildings.
Blower Doors are the workhorse of air infiltration testing, and this really is the latest and greatest technology all rolled into one. We sell the complete line of Retrotec blower doors including the 6100 Hi-Power Series, and multi-fan blower doors for large commercial buildings. The snap together frame, and color coordinated color coordinated hoses make for ease of use. The touchscreen fan controls will even run with the leading competitor's products (eg. the Minneapolis Duct Blaster). Blower doors don't get any better for simplicity of setup or accuracy. Don't waste time trying to remember what goes where and which settings mean what. Retrotec makes one of the best blower doors on the market - hands down - and the DM-32x digital gauge makes life much simpler.
At Vent Cap Systems, we are committed to providing you with the best deals on blower door equipment. That's why we always sell at the lowest advertised price allowed and offer free shipping.
We appreciate your business and are proud to be a family-owned company. Thank you for choosing Vent Cap Systems for all of your blower door equipment needs.
1 x DM32X Gauge Package
- DM32X Gauge (Newly Released! click here for details)
- USB-C Charging Cable
- Cat5 Cable
- Gauge Case
- DM32X Magnetic Clip
- ISO17025 calibration of DM32X
- Gauge Calibration Verification Report
1 x 5000 Series Fan Set
- 5000 Series Calibrated Fan (120V/60Hz, 240V/50Hz, or 110V/50Hz)
- Range Ring A for 5000/6000 Series Fan
- B8 Plate for 5000/6000 Series Fan
- 8 x 4" Blank Plugs
- Power Cord
- 1 x Fan Cover
- System Calibration Verification Report
1 x SmartCloth & Frame (new) - Single Fan
- Aluminum Frame, Red Anodized
- SmartCloth for 1000/2000/3000/5000/6000 Series Fan, Regular Height
- Fan Crossbar Strap for Aluminum Frame
- Case for Aluminum Frame
- **Optional: 50" Large Aluminum Frame Offered At Additional Cost**
1 x Blower Door Tubing Kit
1 x Umbilical for 1000/5000/6000 Series Fan, 7 ft (2 m)
- System accessory case