Retrotec DM32 - Dual Channel Touchscreen Manometer
The DM32 is easily the most advanced manometer on the market. This WiFi capable*, touchscreen manometer from Retrotec makes setting up a Duct Blaster® or DucTester, a breeze. All ports are color coded, and fan configurations are matched via visual onscreen cues that take the "guesswork" out of setting up a duct leakage test. Simply touch the configuration that shows the number of rings you've added, press the green button, and the DM32 takes care of the rest. It will run a DucTester by Retrotec or a Duct Blaster® by The Energy Conservatory, and blower doors from both companies. With the ability to operate and view system settings from any IOS or Android smartphone - or a computer at a remote location - there's no more climbing in and out of the attic to turn the fan on and off, or driving into the field to help a fledgling technician troubleshoot a setup. It's familiar one button, touch screen design also updates via the web to ensure you're always working with the best.
DM32 WiFi exclusive features:
- 3.2” color touchscreen
- Pre-calibrated digital pressure sensors with a new 5 year calibration schedule
- Visual Display of “Device” and “Range”
- High capacity (4200 mAh) rechargeable battery (Lithium polymer)- test for 10 hours on a single charge
- Color coded tapered tube connections don’t leak and allow easy release
- Test at any pressure
- WiFi equipped - run a test wirelessly from your smartphone or tablet!
- Wired (Ethernet or USB) networking capability
- Software for automatic test control, data acquisition, and remote control and monitoring with a virtual simulator on PC (MS Windows only).
- Free online updates
- Standard USB charger
Retrotec manometer features:
- New 5 year recommended gauge calibration interval
- Automatically test at a desired test pressure – gauge controls the fan to hold the room pressure
- Shows results extrapolated to a specified reference pressure for adherence to exact standard requirements
- Test at a constant Fan Speed
- Neutralize pressure between zones with “Set to Zero” control
- Automatically zeroes the sensors every 30 seconds, to ensure accurate results.
- Display results averaged between 1 second and 2 minutes, to reduce pressure fluctuations
- Baseline function measures and removes background pressures on Channel A not induced by the fan