Retrotec DM32 - Dual Channel Touchscreen Manometer
DM32 WiFi exclusive features:
- 3.2” color touchscreen
- Pre-calibrated digital pressure sensors with a new 5 year calibration schedule
- Visual Display of “Device” and “Range”
- High capacity (4200 mAh) rechargeable battery (Lithium polymer)- test for 10 hours on a single charge
- Color coded tapered tube connections don’t leak and allow easy release
- Test at any pressure
- WiFi equipped - run a test wirelessly from your smartphone or tablet!
- Wired (Ethernet or USB) networking capability
- Software for automatic test control, data acquisition, and remote control and monitoring with a virtual simulator on PC (MS Windows only).
- Free online updates
- Standard USB charger
Retrotec manometer features:
- New 5 year recommended gauge calibration interval
- Automatically test at a desired test pressure – gauge controls the fan to hold the room pressure
- Shows results extrapolated to a specified reference pressure for adherence to exact standard requirements
- Test at a constant Fan Speed
- Neutralize pressure between zones with “Set to Zero” control
- Automatically zeroes the sensors every 30 seconds, to ensure accurate results.
- Display results averaged between 1 second and 2 minutes, to reduce pressure fluctuations
- Baseline function measures and removes background pressures on Channel A not induced by the fan